Fabric shavers have become one of the handiest home tools, especially during the colder months in Australia. Although there are so many of them in the market, today we are keen to share our thoughts on the best fabric shavers we think are of good value for money based on features and reviews on popular websites. Below are our best recommendations, if you have suggestions based on your experience, please reach out to us to share your thoughts too.
|Conair Fabric Shaver and Lint Remover, Battery Operated Portable Fabric Shaver, Orange||$33.59||Buy|
|Philips Fabric Shaver (Old Version)||$17.00||Buy|
|Evercare Fabric Shaver Features a safe trim system and large shaving surface that effortlessly defuzzes, depills, and removes lint from clothing, furniture, bedding, and more||$31.99||Buy|
|Beautural Portable Fabric Shaver and Lint Remover with 2-Speeds, Adjustable Shave Height, Dual Protection for Your Clothes, Quickly and Effectively Remove Fluff, Lint, and Bobbles||$49.50||Buy|
|Philips Fabric Shaver for Removing Fabric Pills, Suitable for All Garments, Includes 2 AA Batteries, GC026/00||$39.90||Buy|
When choosing a fabric shaver, consider the following factors:
- The size of the shaver head, as a larger head can cover more area in less time.
- The strength of the motor, as a more powerful motor can handle thicker fabrics better.
- The type of fabric you will be using the shaver on, as some shavers are better suited for certain fabrics.
- The design of the shaver, such as whether it has a built-in lint container or is rechargeable.
- The reviews and ratings of the shaver, to get an idea of its performance and reliability.
- The price of the shaver, as they can vary significantly in cost.
Popular Fabric shaver brands
Some of the best fabric shaver brands are Conair, Philips Norelco, Lint Remover, JER FASHION, GLEEN, Lint Lizard, Gleener, ChomChom Roller, ETEREAUTY, Roffie. However, It’s important to note that a brand may have more than one model of fabric shaver, and the quality and performance can vary between models. It’s always a good idea to read reviews and compare the features of different models before making a purchase.
Price considerations while buying
The price range for fabric shavers can vary greatly, from around $10 to $50 or more. Basic models can be found for around $10 to $20, while more advanced models with additional features can cost $30 to $50 or more.
When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate income. This helps us to keep this website reader-supported and free from a lot of annoying display ads etc. Read our affiliate disclosure here.