Rich Mahal is a small but popular Indian Restaurant also serving Malaysian cuisine food in Vermont South, Melbourne. The restaurant is a popular foodie spot especially in the eastern Melbourne suburbs close to the Deakin University and Vermont South Tram Stop on the Burwood Highway. The main highlight of this small restaurant is that they feature a curry point ( where you can take away freshly made Indian food), an Indian Grocery Store and a dine-in area all three in the same complex.
The restaurant is very reasonably priced but does not expect the best dine-in atmosphere. We recommend them highly if you are planning for veg or non-veg Indian food takeaway in the area. If you have been here for Indian or Malaysian food, do let us know your experience.
- Cheap Eat Tip: You get 2 Curries & Rice for $11
- Good choice for authentic South Indian dosa!
- Hoppers night on Tuesday serving Sri Lankan Hoppers
- Tandoori Chicken ($5) and Made to order Mackerel fry occasionally.
- Awesome Spicy Chicken 65, Masala Chai and Kotthu is worth a try here.
Rich Mahal Indian Malaysian Restaurant Melbourne
Location & Details
Address: 3/499 Burwood Hwy, Vermont South VIC 3133
Phone:(03) 9887 7663
Hours: Open 11:00 am – 10:00 pm