Are you looking to track the ranks of your website or see the fruits of our search engine optimisation efforts? well, the best approach to be on top of these efforts is to use a rank tracker! Today we are bringing to you our top 3 rank tracking tools to use in Australia for rank tracking.
1. Wincher– one of the best and most affordably priced rank tracking tools allowing to about 200 keywords and one website at cheap pricing of 13 pounds. You could add more websites at about 2 pounds each. The overall system and interface look modern and their technology is something I love! check out Wincher latest pricing here
2. SEMRUSH – one of our favorite rank tracking tools that have been around as the industry leader for such a long time. check out the pricing on SEMrush here for more information on the powerful keyword research and SEO rank tracking tool
3. SERPwatcher – yet another favorite tool to keep an eye on the SERP rankings online, check out the pricing for SERPwatcher here
4. SEranking – this one is pretty good and we quite loved the fact that it had a mobile app for android and apple. Great interface too, check out the pricing or SEranking here
5. Ubersuggest – sweetly priced keyword tracking and suggestion tool that I liked a lot, highly recommended. the pricing is the fact that I like the most, you can get a lifetime membership for $290 and a monthly one for $29 a month. The only feedback I have for this tool is to improve on the keyword difficulty value, which appeared to be very inaccurate. check out ubersuggest here.